#eme6414 twitter feed

Thursday Special: While I was Silent/Respite Beach Meditation

 

This is a project done in a Visual Thinking class for Undergrad... the assignment was to create artwork using a different process than we usually would, so I took a vow of silence for a full week and then created this video artpiece... I cringe watching it now, in retrospect, how distrubing to play in the sand that way!!

Anyway, the meditation for this weeks podcast reminded me of the past project. The meditation can be done anywhere, anytime! I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Bookmarking this meditation for this weekend when I head back to the beach! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it can also be listened to anywhere/anytime! But perhaps not when driving.

      Delete
  2. I knew that was Bill Baggs state park before the lighthouse showed up haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a staple for families to visit in Miami!!

      Delete