#eme6414 twitter feed

Tallahassee in Sight!

TiredTeacher initiated a Blog surf challenge that is really interesting, but also a bit of an investment. I'll try to do it this week, I've just visited four blogs already and left comments (Myurewitch's challenge was to comment). My systematic approach is to visit in intervals of four, but also, I like visiting from one blog that has a comment to bounce to another classmate's blog... for example I keep hearing about bathing habits, so obviously I had to visit ISDbyJDCL. I find link surfing the most fun way to connect to blogs (I like to click!) and wish people left more comments... Thank you, Melanie, for always leaving me a comment! 

Getting closer to graduation has me finishing up my Master's Comprehensive Exam, aka. my online portfolio. You can check it out here. I'm very happy to be getting closer to the Masters' Finish line. I'll be visiting Tallahassee July 25-August 1st, do any Tallahassee residents know what scenic views to visit. Any ideas on where to go? I saved Steel Magnolia's infographic! Which is your number one visit?



5 comments:

  1. First off thank you for sharing your portfolio. It looks amazing. I love seeing how all the pieces we have been working on fit together. I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means A LOT coming from you, TiredTeacher. I'm excited for the next chapter and kinda sad to not be taking classes with great colleagues like you.

      Delete
  2. Wow, thank you SO MUCH for sharing your portfolio! It is so far away for me, but I appreciate seeing what it will look like when i complete the program!
    I am also going through alllll the blogs this week, and trying to comment. It is a pretty demanding task, especially if I want to be thoughtful and engaging in my responses. I am also teaching summer school last week and next, so I have found it hard to balance it out and have fallen behind. I am determined to catch up.
    Cascades Park is a good one, great to walk around and read a little about Tallahassee history.
    On a weekday, you used to be able to go to the top of the new capitol building to see for miles and miles. Not sure if they have reopened since COVID though.
    If you'd like a tasty dinner from a Tallahassee classic - try Kool Beanz café, great food and atmosphere.
    Congratulations on all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tips for visiting Tallahassee!! And gratitude for sharing my portfolio. I do hope my work does the program justice. It's been life-changing for me, finding my passion and truly engaging with individuals that move me, like you and others. Honestly, it's difficult for me as I'm preparing to transition into a new chapter.

      Delete
  3. Nice! I am also graduating next week! Are you going to the commencement ceremony? I decided I will. Never been to Tallahassee before. I think your Potfolio looks awesome. Really well done, and I'm so glad that is behind us haha.

    ReplyDelete