#eme6414 twitter feed

Retrospective Readings

Sidenote: Been thinking about one of the first readings we read in this course, about the couple who went through a medical dilemma and reached out to their network of friends and were provided with insightful information about recovery... 

Reflecting on Dennen's Networked knowledge Activities and the experience that we are developing in this course... through different social media platforms, some strategies of imparting knowledge to an audience are more prone to brokerage vs. creation vs. curation... it's more simply addressable in action for the assignment that I have coming up about tracking data based on shares, I've provided a curation of shares in various creations and brokerages, I am excited for the data to build over this week to decipher where the majority of 'clicks' and webpage visits are... whether some of the mini-reminders, (perhaps even infographics), that I've shared on my previous post, the pinterest board. Please check it out, so I can track your data!

I also really enjoyed Kalei's reflection post, Goals on the readings this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment