#eme6414 twitter feed

.,.Micro-((Meta)).,.p o s t


From Medium to Blogspot and possibly then to WordPress, in just a matter of days and with each new post... I can't figure out what the best platform is!? I have a long history with Blogspot, when it was Blogger... I have very good experiences. I enjoy the widgets and the customizations. However, as the interweb evolves, I can't help but wonder if it is still the right platform for me? Fortunately, many of my classmates (and Dr.) decided to use this platform, which is encouraging as it's easy to connect, network, and comment.

Back in the Livejournal days, you would document during the writing of the entry a mood and a song... set the voice of the post. This flashes me forward to Tumblr years, where visuals and sounds were collaged together to create an entire SEASON (or a 'SCROLL') of moods. The days when Tumblr had fewer restrictions were the best of days, 'it was all the feels.'

A blog about blogging is too meta, and Meta is too trendy for me. Although, the beginning Facebook days were also some great ones. I even enjoy the occasional 'On This Day...' 

Someday, I'd like a programmer to develop a site designed by me. Instructionally Designed by Lee!

On another note, it's Friday, and I owe this and one more entry for the week. I'm anticipating posting on Sunday... I'd like to try a post with a twist. Tune back in to find out what it is!


3 comments:

  1. I cringe when I see my "on this day". Maybe that's why I don't like blogging? I don't like to look at my past self?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is definitely my fair share of... cringe in reflection of my past self. Even as I read the posts from just two days ago. But... internet content is such a great platform. Our internet presence is constantly morphing. What was 'cool' when we posted is seen totally different in other times. Perhaps it is lame in some areas and at some point, but it is a new wave in another... the internet is multi-dimensional.

      Delete
  2. So cool how you put the music in there! It reminded me of an art exhibit I visited recently while in D.C. over spring break.

    Love that I have a few Live Journal friends in this class! lol

    ReplyDelete