#eme6414 twitter feed

Hashtag Challenge: Sum It Up Sunday

Twitter Days of the Week Challenge

#MemeMonday 

#ToolboxTuesday

#WonderingWednesday

#Tbt #ThrowbackThursday

An Unofficial Tbt post, because it was posted Thursday, made Wednesday, and reflecting on the week prior... 

#FollowFriday

#ShoutoutSaturday

Shout outs from my awesome classmates:

 


#SumItUpSunday

This challenge was so fun! I really enjoyed being part of the EME6414 community on Twitter. Honestly, I feel I might regularly incorporate #WonderingWednesday and/or, more definitely #TBT #ThrowbackThursday into my Twitter discourse, especially in relation to Web 2.0 technologies, I can't describe how excited I am to reflect on the technological experiences of my past. I do hope that some of my classmates will continue some of the hashtags too because it is nice to be asynchronously synchronous on some topics throughout the week. I had a fun time seeing other classmates' ideas and thoughts about the same prompts!

4 comments:

  1. I loved getting to interact with everyone, in a different way! Other than just the discussion board, which is where I think most interaction comes when you're an online student. It was so fun to post jokes and memes and throwbacks and get to have fun with our interactions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, it was such a pleasure interacting with you all on twitter. Looking forward to see what is to come for instagram... and keep an eye out, i might continue to use some of the twitter day hashtags, i hope you will as well!

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the challenge. I can’t believe I missed your throwback on Thursday. Mavis Beacon is a staple in my household!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some unfortunate kids I taught a few years back only typed with their index fingers! Can't imagine typing that way... typing is such a wonderful art/sport! lol

      Delete