#eme6414 twitter feed

Settling into Web 2.0

In this second episode of the Instructional Systems Design Podcast, the first episode in the new season, SUMMER 2022, and the second post of this blog for the week. It ties together Weeks 1+2 of #eme6414 Web 2.0, delivered as a micro-episode, ringing in at 4 minutes and 20 seconds. It is best listened to on a swift walk to get the mail or while putting dishes away. It will go over two details:
  1. My posting system for Web 2.0 
      • (so you can stay tuned and check in for updates!)
  2. Kietzmann, et. al from Segal Graduate School of Business;
      •  7 foundational building blocks of social media
Tell me what your structure for this summer season is. Do you have a weekly schedule that you abide by? Ever since being in this program, it's been necessary to my mental well-being!

10 comments:

  1. I really love that you are podcasting. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It helps that you're providing us with such great content weekly!

      Delete
  2. This is great! Podcasting like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot coming from the FarmTraveler. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Right!? I give all credit to the accessible technology these days.

      Delete
  4. Okurrr. We have a professional podcaster here. Great job Nikki! I'm rooting for you to stick to your podcasting schedule. I sent myself a schedule and already went rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! It's only been a week, and honestly, I'm considering rouge as well.

      Delete
  5. This is fantastic!! You are a great podcaster!

    ReplyDelete